By JP Saunders, VP Business Value Consulting, Oracle
As organizations embark on their cloud journey, or are well underway and looking to expand, they need to develop a deeper understanding of the value they have achieved, or the potential value they could derive, from their cloud investments.
Questions to help you measure success:
- Is your business taking the rights steps on its journey to the cloud to mitigate risk and maximize ROI?
- Are you achieving the desired benefit from your Oracle Cloud investments?
- How do your investments stack up to other businesses in your industry?
- How should you be measuring your investments for success?
- What are the right next investments to achieve your goal?
Whether you are seeking to transform your customer experience, modernize your back office, or just leverage the agility of the cloud to connect disparate data—every step in your journey to the cloud requires relevant and insightful business justifications for change that can effectively align your organization around the right plan for success.
The Oracle Value Realization Program is designed to help Oracle Cloud customers understand realized value, and achieve the full potential value from cloud investments.
Through this program, we like to help our customers:
- Increase likelihood of cloud adoption and success
- Identify areas to improve and achieve “full potential”
- Promote success amongst organizations and key stakeholders
- Quantify program value to drive adoption and consumption
- Communicate in a language that resonates with stakeholders
The Oracle Value Realization Program regularly works with customers to understand the value of their implementations and then benchmark against their results. Two of our latest reports for ERP Cloud and HCM Cloud show examples of significant improvements that can easily be achieved:
- 50% faster closing process – Oracle customers were able to improve the speed and accuracy of all aspects of the extended financial close and improve closing process by 50% on average
- 68% faster payroll processing - By using dashboards to monitor processes and automating with payroll flows and checklists, customers reduced time by 68%, driving efficiency and accuracy
- 26% improvement in staff productivity - Staff spent fewer hours on routine finance activities and more time on strategic activities, such as spend analysis, supplier development, sourcing, contract negotiation, and supply optimization—which boosted productivity by 26%
“The Oracle Value Realization Program allowed us to track our key performance indicators to maximize the benefits of our cloud experience.” Steven Van Houten, CFO, Rancon Group Inc.
Read our reports to learn how customers are achieving real results with Oracle ERP Cloud and Oracle HCM Cloud.