Ever wonder what the best finance teams around are doing? How they’re finding the best talent, getting the most out of their analytics, or acting as a true change agent for the business?
Well, wonder no longer. The nominees have been announced for Oracle’s Change Agents of Finance Awards, and they have some amazing stories to share.
You have the opportunity to cast your vote for the best in each category. At the same time, you’ll uncover some great ideas that you can use to make your own finance teams more strategic and valuable to the business—and move your finance team from transaction processing to providing strategic guidance.
We’ve listed 10 things you can learn from our nominees. You can hear about their stories in person during the final awards ceremony at Modern Business Experience, presented by Oracle, March 19-21 in Las Vegas.
10 Things You Can Learn How to Do from Our Nominees
- Uncover Cost Savings: Nearly all finance teams are under constant pressure to find cost savings across the business. Learn how the nominees for the “Frugal Finance” award are uncovering cost savings and cast your vote for the winner.
- Streamline Procure-to-Pay: The “Procure to Payday” award recognizes successful transformation of the P2P process in the cloud. These nominees can teach you how to streamline a process that, in many companies, still requires an unreasonable amount of manual effort.
- Break Down Organizational Silos: A global survey from MIT Technology Review shows that when lines of business collaborate more closely, they make better, faster, smarter business decisions. Cloud adoption is helping to break down these silos. Learn how from the nominees in the “Better Together” award category.
- Implement Finance in the Cloud, Fast: One of the most surprising results of the above-mentioned survey is that 87 percent of respondents completed their cloud implementation on time—with more than half of that number coming in ahead of schedule. Our “Fast Finance” award nominees share how they did it.
- Accelerate the Financial Close: Our “Modern Close” award recognizes teams who have decreased close times by a significant percentage. Read their stories for ideas on how to accelerate your own close, then cast your vote.
- Achieve Rolling Forecasts: Rolling forecasts bring greater confidence and increased agility to any business. Learn how from our “Roll with It” award nominees.
- Digitize Shared Services: Today’s shared services organizations are using digital capabilities to achieve best-in-class automation and service delivery. Learn about the success of our nominees in the “Shared Services Superstar” award category.
- Better Analytics for Better FP&A: The “Crystal Ball” award recognizes financial planning and analysis professionals who leverage analytics to test business model and strengthen business impact. Read their stories to learn how to get better data and make better plans.
- Be an Industry Pioneer: The “Oracle Billion-Dollar Story” honorary award recognizes companies that use Oracle ERP and/or EPM Cloud to deliver monumental savings. Learn what leading companies are doing to save vast sums of money.
- Build Your Finance Bench: Nominees for the “Top Talent” award are using finance and HR cloud systems together to find, attract, and keep the best talent. Learn from their success.
Winners will be honored at an award ceremony during Modern Business Experience, March 19-21 in Las Vegas—where you can network with hundreds of other finance executives sharing their best, newest ideas and practices. Register to join us.