It's been a little over two weeks since the end of Oracle Open World
2012, and hope everyone has recovered sufficiently. We have
seen a tremendous amount of coverage on Oracle ADF Mobile during this
Oracle Open World. For starters, ADF Mobile demo booth was
positioned in the Oracle Red Lounge in Moscone North, where all new and
innovative technologies are being demonstrated. The booth is
liternally out front and the first booth in the area, and we had a lot
of interested attendees talking to us. It feels like ADF
Mobile has finally arrived on the big stage.
There are numerous sessions and hands on labs that covers ADF Mobile.
Details can be found in Oracle Open World
Oracle Cloud: Oracle's Cloud Platofrm and Application Strategy by
Thomas Kurian (Keynote)
- Near the beginning of the keynote, showing a great
analytics application built using ADF Mobile
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Strategies Driving Business
Innovation by Hasan Rizvi (Keynote)
- The Future of Development for Oracle Fusion—From Desktop to
Mobile to Cloud by Chris Tonas (General Session)
- Co-presented with Accenture, an ADF Mobile Beta Partner
- Extend Oracle Fusion Apps to Tablets/Smartphones with
Oracle Mobile Technology (General Session)
- Extend Oracle Applications to Mobile Devices with Oracle’s
Mobile Technologies (General Session)
- Building Mobile Applications with Oracle Cloud (General
- Mobile-Enable Oracle Fusion Middleware and Enterprise
Applications with Oracle ADF (Conference Session)
- Co-presented with Infosys, an ADF Mobile Beta Partner
- Develop On-Device iPhone and iPad Apps Without Writing Any
Objective-C Code (Oracle Develop Session)
- Mobile Apps for Oracle E-Business Suite with Oracle ADF
Mobile and Oracle SOA Suite (Conference Session)
- Developing Applications for Mobile iOS and Android Devices
with Oracle ADF Mobile (Hands on Lab)
- This lab was repeated 8
- Build Mobile Applications for Oracle E-business Suite
(Hands on Lab)
It was an extremely busy Open World for the team, and we were in the
middle of trying to release ADF Mobile!
By far, the most memorable event during Open World was the ADF Meett Up
at the OTN Lounge, where beers were flowing (for a little while) and
familiar names are finally matched with faces. We also
appreciate the opportunity to interview the attendees from New
Caledonia - sorry we probably surprised you with the video record, and
many thanks for coming through for us.
I also want to thank my fellow ADF Mobile and Fusion Middleware team
members - from product managers, engineers, and product marketing,
everyone worked extremely hard to make this Open World a great success
for ADF Mobile.
I really enjoyed meeting everyone at Oracle Open World, at the booth,
sessions, etc. Now it's on to release ADF Mobile - for real!
PS: If this thread shows up on your RSS feed, please keep watching...