We are excited to announce that you can now download the Oracle Mobile Challenge app. This OpenWorld 2016 - while you’re attending sessions, visiting vendors in the exhibit hall (Moscone South) and networking with experts, you can add some fun and maybe win some great prizes. Speaking of which, Samsung has stepped up and is giving away some great prizes! Galaxy smartphones, 360 Gear VR Cameras, and Gear VR Goggles, by any measure, these are great prizes that you can win.
The Mobile Challenge app was inspired by the Pokémon Go!, but instead of catching Pokemon, you “catch” specific sessions, booths and experts which are marked by specially configured bluetooth beacons that the app will detect when you “scan” for them. Bluetooth means a fine degree of granularity, which is leveraging the new Oracle Mobile Cloud Service (MCS) Location Based Services. The app itself is anonymous for all players and simple to use.
Keep this in mind:
- Mobile Challenge is active Mon - Wed (Sept 19, 20 and 21) at Oracle OpenWorld
- A list of point-bearing locations and people is listed in the app
- There are winners every day, determined by the daily leaderboard
- Each day, points reset for everyone. A new day for all = more chances to win
- Some targets are worth more than others. For example, the following mobile session is a top points earner, so I’d say, that’s a good one to start with. Mobile Now and in the Future: Location, Cognitive Insights, Chatbots, and Much More [CON7881]
- It’s all build on Oracle Mobile technology so this is a good example of Oracle Mobile tech that our customers are using.
Download Now on Android! Download Now on iOS!
You can search for “Oracle Mobile Challenge” at Google Play or Apple App Store, or if you prefer, here are some QR codes below. For continued updates and details, follow this blog, follow us on Twitter @OracleMobile and join the Oracle Mobile conversation on LinkedIn