The cloud moves at a quick cadence and Oracle Mobile Cloud Service (MCS) has some new enhancements that MCS customers will get right away.
- Want to build apps that connect via Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS)? You got it. Now the world is your oyster.
- New updated, cleaner, crisper - more focused interface to get the job done. Que bella!
- Improved support for offline mode and data sync between the client and the backend? Yes - we shall persist....
- OAuth 2.0 - security, security, security.
- Improved policy management - no recompile needed
- Improved analytical queries and custom saved reporting. Know everything about everything. Repeat.
- Better asset sharing, import/export packages. Because sharing is caring.
- Continued improvements and easier use of platform APIs, connectors and custom APIs. API First!
We've also published an Oracle MCS February new features update video which gives you a rundown of all the new features. And over the next few days we'll be publishing blog entries that dive into some of the details of each of these new features. So keep watching!
I probably missed something so go here to see more details or feel free ask a question on the MCS forum.
Self service learning you ask? Watch the in-depth videos on Oracle Mobile Platform YouTube channel.