SunSolve - October 2010 General Update
By Miriam Brace -Oracle on Oct 20, 2010
SunSolve retirement tips and tricks until all users migrate to My Oracle Support.
- Are you looking for the latest Solaris download? If you are looking for the latest Solaris download it is on http://eDelivery.oracle.com .
- Can my Oracle Support Identifier work on SunSolve? - No, your new Oracle Support Identifier will not work on SunSolve. SunSolve only works with the legacy Sun Contract Numbers. Please Note: Prior to escalating to your account manager, please attempt to download the patch. If you run into an issue please use the Feedback Link on Sunsolve.
- Can I get started on My Oracle Support today? Yes, learn more at the My Oracle Support, Welcome Center or read the FAQ.
- Will I need to make changes to wget? Yes, wget access will continue to work, but the server and the URL format will change. For more information, access the "Patch download automation for Sun products using wget" article on SunSolve.
- Fingerprint Database - The Solaris Fingerprint Database will retire with SunSolve.
The views expressed on this Miriam’s Blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.