Friday Jan 25, 2013
Oracle Midsize Manufacturing Customer Komori America Upgrades to Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 to Support Strong Growth
By Lanaprout-Oracle on Jan 25, 2013
To help standardize business processes and improve bottom line results across its operations, Komori America, the North American operations of Komori Corporation, one of the world’s largest printing press manufacturers, has upgraded to the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 to help manage its financials, procurement, supply chain, projects, some customer relationship management capabilities such as call center operations, and time and labor.
- Us vs Them: What to Do When New Rivalries Emerge
- Webcast: Ride the Digital Wave or be Swept Underneath It
- Oracle’s Jeff O. Henley: CFOs Should Have Much to Say on the Matter of Cloud Computing
- The 3 Best (and 3 Worst) Selling Tips I’ve Heard
- 3 Ways to Get on the “Worst Company to Work For” List
- Just Published: 5 Secrets to Increasing Marketing Conversion Rates
- 88.8% of SaaS Vendors Think Integration is Important: Do You?
- Modern Finance: The Swiss Army Knife CFO
- Cloud Has Transformed the Way We Work at Oracle
- Hard to Handle: Do You Welcome Disruptive Talent?