Friday Jan 25, 2013
Oracle Midsize Manufacturing Customer Komori America Upgrades to Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 to Support Strong Growth
By LanaProut on Jan 25, 2013
To help standardize business processes and improve bottom line results across its operations, Komori America, the North American operations of Komori Corporation, one of the world’s largest printing press manufacturers, has upgraded to the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 to help manage its financials, procurement, supply chain, projects, some customer relationship management capabilities such as call center operations, and time and labor.
- The Pressure for Higher Education Transformation is On
- Digital Transformation vs. Digital Disruption: Who Wins?
- "Reports of My Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated," said the CIO
- 6 Must-Have Enablers for Modern Best Practices
- Warning: You're Not Social if You're Not Listening
- Responding to Disruption: PWC CEO Survey
- It’s May: Is Your Customer Service Beachbody Ready?
- Playing Catch Up With Cloud?
- False Summits: There is No Finish Line
- Cloud: All Grown Up