Friday Jan 25, 2013
Oracle Midsize Manufacturing Customer Komori America Upgrades to Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 to Support Strong Growth
By LanaProut on Jan 25, 2013
To help standardize business processes and improve bottom line results across its operations, Komori America, the North American operations of Komori Corporation, one of the world’s largest printing press manufacturers, has upgraded to the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 to help manage its financials, procurement, supply chain, projects, some customer relationship management capabilities such as call center operations, and time and labor.
Oracle Accelerate is Oracle's approach for providing simple to deploy, packaged,
enterprise-class software solutions to growing midsize organizations through its network of
- How Is the Software Selection Process Like the Denver '76 Winter Olympics?
- Are You "Millennial Ready"?
- It's Valentines Day...Do You Love Cloud?
- Oracle's Got Your Cloud Covered
- Hugs and Kisses from the Oracle JD Edwards Partner Summit
- Year of The Horse--Wishing You Immediate Prosperity
- Are You Ascared of Being Disconnected?
- Looking Back on 2013: I Didn’t See THAT Coming
- No Lump of Coal for Me
- Working Over the Holidays...Thinking About RFPs and Llamas