Friday Jan 25, 2013
Oracle Midsize Manufacturing Customer Komori America Upgrades to Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 to Support Strong Growth
By LanaProut on Jan 25, 2013
To help standardize business processes and improve bottom line results across its operations, Komori America, the North American operations of Komori Corporation, one of the world’s largest printing press manufacturers, has upgraded to the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 to help manage its financials, procurement, supply chain, projects, some customer relationship management capabilities such as call center operations, and time and labor.
- Strategic HCM—Creating Value Through Your People
- Deadline April 29: Partners-Showcase Your Modern Best Practice Success at Oracle OpenWorld ‘15
- Humming On All Rotors: Oracle Cloud
- Attending Collaborate '15? 6 Reasons To Adopt Modern Best Practice
- Suffering From Bloated SaaS?
- Preparing For Your Journey to ERP Cloud
- Life at Oracle Rocks: Supporting a Diverse and Talented Workforce
- Cloud, Mobility, Analytics in EMEA Update: Spring Edition Oracle One Magazine
- The Best Marketing Video I've Ever Seen: Marketing Automation
- Seamless Finance, Projects, & HR Cloud: Solairus Aviation