Friday Jan 25, 2013
Oracle Midsize Manufacturing Customer Komori America Upgrades to Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 to Support Strong Growth
By Lanaprout-Oracle on Jan 25, 2013
To help standardize business processes and improve bottom line results across its operations, Komori America, the North American operations of Komori Corporation, one of the world’s largest printing press manufacturers, has upgraded to the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 to help manage its financials, procurement, supply chain, projects, some customer relationship management capabilities such as call center operations, and time and labor.
- Social Media Speculates That Oracle Has a Sense of Humor: Video
- Social Listening Gone Bad
- 86% of Chief Sales Officers Aren't Confident They Can Hit Their Revenue Targets: Problem?
- What Does The Internet of Things Mean To You?
- I’m In A Midsize State of Mind
- Why Midsize Companies Should Care About PaaS
- Growing by Leaps and Bounds: Oracle Modern Best Practice
- Why Finance Needs to Be More Social
- 29 Intimate Touchpoints between Finance and HR: Modern Best Practice
- Modern Best Practice Live—the Mobile CFO: Oracle OpenWorld Session