Friday Jan 25, 2013
Oracle Midsize Manufacturing Customer Komori America Upgrades to Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 to Support Strong Growth
By Lanaprout-Oracle on Jan 25, 2013
To help standardize business processes and improve bottom line results across its operations, Komori America, the North American operations of Komori Corporation, one of the world’s largest printing press manufacturers, has upgraded to the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 to help manage its financials, procurement, supply chain, projects, some customer relationship management capabilities such as call center operations, and time and labor.
- Digital Transformation Becomes Mainstream: Profit Magazine 2016 Trends
- CFO Alliance Sentiment Survey: Compare Your Thoughts With Those of Your Peers
- Now That SaaS is Mainstream…Is PaaS The Next Big Thing?
- 2016: Is This The Year Marketers Stop Using Corny Cloud Metaphors?
- 5 Rules: Future Fit HR Cloud at JT Global
- 5 Tips: Social Marketing in Action at T H March
- Start Each Day With Insights Via Oracle’s Year End Count Down Calendars
- Our Often Elusive Expectations For Technology
- Social Media Speculates That Oracle Has a Sense of Humor: Video
- Social Listening Gone Bad