Friday Jan 25, 2013
Oracle Midsize Manufacturing Customer Komori America Upgrades to Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 to Support Strong Growth
By Lanaprout-Oracle on Jan 25, 2013
To help standardize business processes and improve bottom line results across its operations, Komori America, the North American operations of Komori Corporation, one of the world’s largest printing press manufacturers, has upgraded to the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 to help manage its financials, procurement, supply chain, projects, some customer relationship management capabilities such as call center operations, and time and labor.
- Modern Best Practice Explained in 3 Minutes: Video
- Fire Up Your Innovation Engine With ERP Cloud: Oracle CEO Mark Hurd
- Rod Johnson, Oracle GVP, on Cloud ERP: When is it time to dump your ERP?
- Webinar: What is Modern Best Practice? Wednesday, September 30, 2015 1:00 PM EST
- The Logical Next Step: Oracle Announces Oracle Applications Cloud for Midsize Companies
- Oracle Publishes Modern Best Practice for Professional Services
- A No-Brainer: Lumosity Chooses Oracle ERP Cloud
- Back to School: 7 Proven Strategies to Fuel Transformation to a Modern Agile Campus
- Us vs Them: What to Do When New Rivalries Emerge
- Webcast: Ride the Digital Wave or be Swept Underneath It