Friday Jan 25, 2013
Oracle Midsize Manufacturing Customer Komori America Upgrades to Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 to Support Strong Growth
By LanaProut on Jan 25, 2013
To help standardize business processes and improve bottom line results across its operations, Komori America, the North American operations of Komori Corporation, one of the world’s largest printing press manufacturers, has upgraded to the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 to help manage its financials, procurement, supply chain, projects, some customer relationship management capabilities such as call center operations, and time and labor.
- 5 Steps to a Successful Cloud Implementation
- Turn Your Pirouette into a Pivot with Social Tools
- Getting Started With Your Social Relationship Management Strategy-Reggie Bradford, SVP, Oracle Product Development
- What's your SaaS IQ? new eBook, SaaS for Dummies
- Exploit Enabling Technologies to Seize Growth Opportunities, says Steve Fearon, Oracle VP, Midsize Apps in Western Europe-Part 2
- Exploit Enabling Technologies to Seize Growth Opportunities, says Steve Fearon, Oracle VP, Midsize Apps in Western Europe
- Delaware Life Experiences a Real Time View of Actuals to Budgets
- Modern Best Practice Show and Tell
- Trends 2015: Oracle Experts Weigh In
- What Makes a Top Tech Town?