Deploying OSB in a 12C Domain with BPM
By James Taylor on Aug 04, 2014
When migrating your 11g OSB projects into 12C you may come up against the error deploying the WSDL.
Unknown protocol: servicebus
This typically happens if you have BPM installed in the same domain as OSB. In order to fix this perform the following steps:
1. Log in to the WLS Administration Console
2. On the navigation tree on the left, expand services and click OSGI Frameworks
3. Click on the bac-svnserver-osgi-framework link
4. Click lock and edit
5. In the init properties text field at the bottom add
Make sure there are no spaces at the end.
6. Click Save and activate the changes, restart the Weblogic server.