Wednesday Apr 15, 2009
Monday Mar 09, 2009
By Michael Heinrichs on Mar 09, 2009
Today's post focuses on optimizations for the core JavaFX runtime.[Read More]
Tuesday Mar 03, 2009
By Michael Heinrichs on Mar 03, 2009
Sunday Mar 01, 2009
By Michael Heinrichs on Mar 01, 2009
Last Friday I received the official notification, that our proposal for JavaOne 2009 was accepted. Yahooooooo! There were more than 1300 submissions, anybody still believing Java is dead?
I am really looking forward to meet the many, many people from the JavaFX team, with whom I have worked for such a long time. Most of them I have never met in real life. Hopefully I am also able to meet some of the readers of my blog. This will be a great chance for discussions and to learn how users see JavaFX and where we should put more focus on.
Certainly I am also looking forward to do the BOF "Spice Up Your JavaFX Mobile Applications with Rich Multimedia" with my colleague. This is a must-see for anybody who wants to do fancy stuff with audio and video on mobile phones!
I'll see you at JavaOne!
Tuesday Feb 24, 2009
By Michael Heinrichs on Feb 24, 2009
Monday Feb 23, 2009
By Michael Heinrichs on Feb 23, 2009
Sunday Feb 22, 2009
- Moving my blog
- New version of library for inverse kinematics with JavaFX Script released
- Introducing Netopyr Game Center
- Profiling JavaFX Mobile applications
- Tutorial for Inverse Kinematics Part 1 is published
- Best Practices for JavaFX Mobile Applications (Part 5)
- Best Practices for JavaFX Mobile Applications (Part 4)
- JavaOne I'm coming
- Thank you and a Tutorial-Teaser
- Library for Inverse Kinematics with JavaFX Script updated