Tuesday Oct 11, 2011
Monday May 07, 2007
By Martin Grebac on May 07, 2007
time's up for this year's JavaOne. WSIT is there as well. Besides all technical sessions, you can also try things yourself.
Me, Sreejith A K and Fabian Ritzmann will guide you through Sun Java and Microsoft WCF interoperability step by step at JavaOne's Hands-on-lab session on Wednesday 9th:
3:50 PM - 5:20 PM LAB-3350 Make Java Technology and .NET 3.0 Interoperability Work With WSIT
If you don't plan to attend this year, or there's no place left, you can still try everything safe at home on your computer. The lab will be accessible online, and we'll provide a forum where we'll try to answer all your issues, questions, requests. Stay tuned, I'll post the necessary info here soon.
The views expressed on this [blog; Web site] are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.
- Expert Group formation - JSR 367 - Java API for JSON Binding
- JavaOne 2014 - Java API for JSON Binding slides
- Metro 2.2, JAXB 2.2.5, JAX-WS 2.2.6 Released!
- Slides from my Java EE Web Services talk at Java Day Russia, 2012, Sankt Petersburg
- Slides from JavaOne BOF
- JavaEE / GlassFish at JUG Ostrava
- This blog will be migrated
- Handling extended mixed content in JAXB
- Grails and web service development with Metro - little update
- parse-nb equivalent to parse-ipr and parse-dot-classpath