Friday Feb 21, 2014
As some of you may have already noticed, we've recently released Jersey 2.6. In this article I'd like to introduce some of the new features, important bug fixes and other noteworthy changes.
Tuesday Feb 11, 2014
By Michal Gajdos on Feb 11, 2014
Although I am not a big fan of sending JSON in other places than in the message body as the entity, for example in query parameter in case of requests, it’s not a rare use-case and the way how it can be solved in JAX-RS 2.0 gives me a nice opportunity to illustrate usage of two new interfaces, ParamConverterProvider and ParamConverter. You can then re-use this approach to inject other media-types or formats your application relies on via @*Param annotations (@MatrixParam, @QueryParam, @PathParam, @CookieParam, @HeaderParam).
Mirror of blog.dejavu.sk
- Jersey 2.6 has been Released: New and Noteworthy
- JSON in Query Params or How to Inject Custom Java Types via JAX-RS Parameter Annotations
- Filtering JAX-RS Entities with Standard Security Annotations
- Handling JAX-RS and Bean Validation Errors with MVC
- Updating Jersey 2 in GlassFish 4
- Managed JAX-RS Client
- Running Jersey 2 Applications on Heroku
- Binding JAX-RS Providers to Resource Methods
- Registering Resources and Providers in Jersey 2
- Jersey 1.17 is released