Thursday Jan 08, 2015
Reactive Jersey Client API is a generic API allowing end users to utilize the popular reactive programming model when using Jersey Client. This part of the series describes SPI / implementation of support for custom reactive libraries.
Friday Feb 21, 2014
By Michal Gajdos-Oracle on Feb 21, 2014
As some of you may have already noticed, we've recently released Jersey 2.6. In this article I'd like to introduce some of the new features, important bug fixes and other noteworthy changes.
Mirror of blog.dejavu.sk
- Jersey Monthly Newsletter – February 2015
- Micro-Benchmarking JAX-RS Applications
- Jersey 1.19 is released
- Performance Improvements of Sub-Resource Locators in Jersey
- Jersey's Entity Filtering meets Jackson
- Intercepting Jersey resource method calls
- JAX-RS.next and Reactive Jersey Client – Slides from CZJUG presentations
- Jersey 2.15 is released
- Reactive Jersey Client, Part 3 – Customization
- Reactive Jersey Client, Part 2 – Usage and Supported Libraries