Friday Feb 21, 2014
As some of you may have already noticed, we've recently released Jersey 2.6. In this article I'd like to introduce some of the new features, important bug fixes and other noteworthy changes.
Tuesday Feb 04, 2014
By Michal Gajdos on Feb 04, 2014
Few times I've ran into a situation in which I wanted to return only a part of entity I was working with, in my service, to the client-side. Feature that would allow me to send this partial set of fields should not only be driven by my own filtering rules but it also should take into consideration application roles the current user is in. It's not an uncommon use-case I'd say so in Jersey we'd come up with the Entity Filtering concept that would allow you to do such a thing: sending subgraph of entities from server to client (and vice versa), define your own filtering rules and make sure users get only the fields they are supposed to see.
Mirror of blog.dejavu.sk
- Jersey 2.6 has been Released: New and Noteworthy
- JSON in Query Params or How to Inject Custom Java Types via JAX-RS Parameter Annotations
- Filtering JAX-RS Entities with Standard Security Annotations
- Handling JAX-RS and Bean Validation Errors with MVC
- Updating Jersey 2 in GlassFish 4
- Managed JAX-RS Client
- Running Jersey 2 Applications on Heroku
- Binding JAX-RS Providers to Resource Methods
- Registering Resources and Providers in Jersey 2
- Jersey 1.17 is released