Wondering What to Expect from Master Data Management at OpenWorld 2012? Hold On to Your Seats…
By Mala Narasimharajan on Sep 04, 2012
The Countdown begins – just 23 days till OpenWorld hits San Francisco. Oracle OpenWorld 2012 for MDM promises to be chock full of interesting sessions, specifically focused on our customers. We’ve made sure that our sessions are balanced between product information, strategy and real world stories and last but certainly not least - lessons learned – straight from our customers.
- Attendee / Presenters Toolkit
- Oracle Master Data Management FOCUS ON DOCUMENT – For all MDM sessions at OOW - where and when
- Oracle Schedule Builder – use search terms such as : MDM, master data, customer hub, product hub and master data management
- Oracle Music Festival - AMAZING Line up!!
- Oracle Customer Appreciation Night –NOT TO BE MISSED!!
- Oracle OpenWorld LIVE On-Demand
Stay on top of all that’s OpenWorld – when it comes to MDM. We’ll be posting not-t- miss sessions and blogs on what our customer lineup will be like at the big show. Look forward to seeing you at OOW – and in case you didn’t get approval to attend- take advantage of our virtual on-demand conference. See you at OpenWorld 2012 !