Oracle Product Hub: Customer Perspectives at the OpenWorld
By Mala Narasimharajan on Sep 27, 2012
By Rohit Tandon
The Oracle Product Hub (OPH) Product Strategy team will be hosting a customer session dedicated to OPH at Oracle Openworld. Oracle Product Information Management strategy team will have the pleasure to present this session with Motorola Mobility Solutions. .
In this session, you will hear how Motorola Solutions utilizes OPH to meet their IT and business needs. Arif Girniwala, (MDM Lead, Motorola) and Chirag Jariwala (Manager, Deloitte Consulting) will cover the following topics amongst others:
- How does Motorola Solutions decide on what is Product Master Data for their enterprise?
- What are the Data Governance structures, Users, User roles, User Security etc. within Motorola Solutions?
- How does Motorola Solutions integrate, synchronize and leverage OPH with Agile PLM?
4. What is the Oracle Product Hub strategy and roadmap (Speaker - Sachin Patel, Director Oracle Product Hub Strategy)
5. What are the implementation best practices for Oracle Product Hub (Speaker - Srikant Bevara, Sr. Manager, Oracle Product Hub product management)
If you're interested in hearing more about the above then I recommend attending this session:
Customer Perspectives: Master Product Data: Strategies for Effective Product Information Management with Motorola Mobility Solutions (CON8834)
Tuesday October, 2nd 10:15am - 11:15am
Moscone West - 3001
We hope to see you at OOW 2012 and stay in touch via our future blogs! For a list of all Oracle MDM sessions click here.