Drive Customer Loyalty with Effective Master Data Management
By David Butler on Aug 03, 2011
One of the great things about Oracle’s MDM solutions is that they are fully integrated with a wide variety of Oracle applications. The combination of benefits from Oracle Apps and MDM drive what we call the “product value chain”. Last week we discussed the value chain for SCM and MDM and invited you to our August 11 webcast on the subject. Today, I’d like to discuss the value chain for Customer Loyalty and MDM and invite you to a webcast on that subject.
We all know that it cost a lot less money to keep existing customers than to find new ones. But now that your customers have more choices than ever before, you need to give them compelling reasons to stay. Unfortunately, for many organizations, poor data quality leads to an inaccurate view of the customer – decreasing service levels and damaging customer loyalty.
Oracle Master Data Management consolidates, maintains, governs and distributes complete, accurate master data across all enterprise systems. And Oracle’s Siebel Loyalty Management provides the customer insight to help you design loyalty campaigns that maximize the value of all your customer relationships. Seamlessly integrated, Oracle’s solutions offer a powerful combination of high data quality and effective loyalty management.
Register to join our live webcast on Wednesday, August 17 at 2:00 pm Eastern to see Dan Power, President and Founder of Hub Solution Designs, reveal how the combination of Oracle MDM and Siebel Loyalty Management can help you:
- Gain an accurate view of every customer with high-quality data and advanced analytics
- Improve service levels with a single, unified view of the customer across every channel
- Boost revenue by maximizing the return from upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Reduce service costs with increased call center efficiency and productivity
- Accelerate the return on loyalty campaigns with dramatically improved targeting
I’ll be making the introductions. Hope to see you there.