Monday Oct 06, 2008
Maurizio Cimadamore is a member of the langtools team based in Santa Clara, CA. His efforts are mainly focused on the type-system area of the Java compiler.
- Lambda Integration Plan
- Testing overload resolution
- Second milestone for Project Lambda
- Rich diagnostics landed on javac
- Playing with formatters
- Diagnosing Raw Types
- Improving javac diagnostics
- Bugs<? extends Generics & Bugs<? extends Generics & Bugs < ... >>>
- Let's have Javac to eat some good Italian food...