Tuesday Dec 20, 2011
Tuesday May 24, 2011
By Maurizio Cimadamore on May 24, 2011
In the last few weeks I have been busy working at a new, improved version of the lambda prototype (see changeset). The new compiler contains several goodies, especially around the type-system, type-inference area, where Dan has been doing an outstanding job at clearing out the issues one by one. The new prototype is by no means complete, there are lots of rough edges here and there - please be patient, especially in this very early stage, and keep the bug reports flowing as usual. Your feedback has proven once again to be very valuable to us - please continue to help us make Java a better language.
Maurizio Cimadamore is a member of the langtools team based in Santa Clara, CA. His efforts are mainly focused on the type-system area of the Java compiler.
- Lambda Integration Plan
- Testing overload resolution
- Second milestone for Project Lambda
- Rich diagnostics landed on javac
- Playing with formatters
- Diagnosing Raw Types
- Improving javac diagnostics
- Bugs<? extends Generics & Bugs<? extends Generics & Bugs < ... >>>
- Let's have Javac to eat some good Italian food...