By Jennifer Winger on Jan 05, 2009
Hello my blogheads! Happy New Year! I realized over my holiday break that I hadn't blogged in a really long time and I realized that I was missing it. 2008 hasn't been gone too long, but I am looking forward to an amazing 2009 and I look forward to blogging more in the days and months to come.
I am not really one to make new years resolutions, but there are some things that I want to do more of this coming year and things I am looking forward to:
- Pete Yorn's new album(s) and tour
- Blog more (I need you all to help keep me too this!)
- Discovering new music and seeing new bands live
- Registering for a 10K (I am thinking the Rock and Roll Half Marathon)
- Having fun, living life and laughing lots
- Spending quality time with family and friends
And of course, there are other things that I am sure will be on the list, but I hope that 2009 is one of the best years yet.
I can't really go out without saying that probably one of my most favorite albums of 2008 was King of Leon's 'Only By the Night'. Man, do they know how to rock! I have seen them live a few times and have liked them for awhile, but this album knocked my socks off when I bought it and it has been in non-stop heavy rotation since then. For a quick listen, check out track number three. Look for me to blog about them in the coming weeks, but make sure to go out and take a listen. Once again, your ears will thank you. Enjoy the day!