Friday Jul 20, 2007
Before Sun was acquired by Oracle I was about 12 yrs in pre-sales covering SPARC and Solaris. Today I work in a field role in Oracle Microelectronics and focus on SPARC performance, including working and presenting at customer sites all over EMEA
- Allow JMX connection on JVM 1.6.x
- T4 Performance Counters explained
- Experiencing Linux on SPARC: LDOM@Gentoo revisited
- Experiencing Linux on SPARC: LDOM@Gentoo
- Experiencing Linux on SPARC: The beginning...
- WWN of an installed HBA in SPARC server
- Niagara 2 in a high-performance, high-security deployment
- Standalone LDoms Box
- the beginning...