Spring is just around the corner. Along with flowers and warmer weather, spring brings a fresh season of marketing conferences. Do you know which ones you will be attending this year? Whether you are looking for better ways to manage the full lifecycle of your B2C customers or you want to nurture B2B clients from first impression to customer advocacy, you won’t want to miss what Modern Customer Experience 2018 (ModernCX) has to offer.
Registration page here.
This will be our first year in Chicago- the Mecca of the Midwest! This alone should be reason to attend but here are 10 more:
- THE Customer Experience(CX) Conference: The customer is at the heart of everything we do as marketers and this is reflected at the ModernCX conference. ModernCX is the only conference where you get to see end-to-end solutions from marketing to sales, service and commerce. Your Marketing Community Pass will give you access to all 4 tracks.
- Pre-Conference Education – Check off your professional development goals for the year- seriously! On Monday, April 9th enjoy in-depth, structured sessions to help you gain deeper knowledge of your Oracle Marketing Cloud solutions. These sessions are hands-on and you will walk away with new skills that you can apply immediately, guaranteed!
- Immersive Sessions – At last year’s ModernCX, Elissa Fink, CMO of Tableau rightly said “The best marketers are now life-long learners.” And, we couldn’t agree more. ModernCX’s Modern Marketing stream offers more than 200 expert-led sessions ranging from fundamentals to in-depth training. Pick from topics like, Top 10 Eloqua Hacks, A/B Testing 101, Adaptive B2C Marketing, and Driving Business Results with SMS. Our sessions are geared to help revitalize your energy and equip you with new skills to ensure that Oracle Marketing Cloud solutions continue to deliver the best of your brand.
- Product Announcements: You hear it first! In addition to our product roadmap and vision for the future, we also have some big product announcements at ModernCX you don’t want to miss.
- Our Partners: Our Exhibition Experience area will be filled with our Oracle AppCloud partners. This is the place to meet vendors and service providers who know how to get even more from your Oracle Marketing Cloud investments. They might just have that right plug-in solution or service you are looking for.
- Meet the Experts: Have a business challenge? ModernCX is a great opportunity to meet with our services and product marketing teams and have one-on-one conversations to discuss your challenges, share product feedback and learn about new products on the roadmap.
- The 12th Annual Markie Awards: Believe the hype! Inspired by the Emmys, with a hint of the Oscars and the mood of the Golden Globes combined in one, the Markies are THE coveted award for any Modern Marketer. Don’t believe me? Watch this news coverage from Kenya last year congratulating “Marketer of the Year 2017” winner, Chris Diaz. The Markie Awards has honored excellence in data-driven marketing since 2007 and this year we are extending the application to our Oracle Commerce customers, as well. Submissions for Markie nominees are still open until the 16th of February!
- Motivating Speakers, Experts & Influencers F2F: The Social Media lounge at ModernCX is designed to encourage face-to-face networking with people you might even follow Twitter or other social media channels. We are excited to have New York Times best-selling author and CX podcast host Jay Baer join us again along with creative guru, Casey Neistat. Plus, many other prominent industry leaders and Influencers will join Oracle executives and visionary customers on stage.
- 2018 Musical Guest: Weezer - Need I say more? I am a huge Weezer fan and if you haven’t seen them live, you are truly missing out. I promise, you will be walk away from the concert feeling like you are “King of the World”.
- The People – At ModernCX 2017, Jay Baer said, "People POWER marketing. PERIOD.” Sure, we are a technology company and there will be a lot of tech speak at the conference, but at ModernCX we celebrate YOU, the people behind the technology driving innovation. With over 2500 marketers attending, you are bound to find people who just get you.
Still not convinced? Hear what last year’s attendees had to say:
This year’s MME only solidified it position as a “not-to-be-missed,” critical learning event – not just for marketers, but for everyone across the company who touches the customer.” –Shari Paul, Marketing Manager at Alliant Insurance
“Going by the action that I witnessed this year in Las Vegas, Oracle is going not just one, but a hundred steps higher, with each of its MME editions.” –Sudipto Ghosh, technology research specialist
In an interview, Jason Oates, Chief Business Officer, LiveIntent said —
Oracle MME is a reflection of Oracle’s reputation: brilliant insight, great design, and exemplary thought leadership. Oracle is one of our favorite partners, and Oracle MME is always a great opportunity to meet with our customers. One of the huge advantages of MME is that most attendees understand the value of people based marketing, so we can have higher level conversations.
Register for the event here. Looking forward to seeing you in Chicago!