The Markie Awards have celebrated achievements in digital marketing since 2007, and over the years, we’ve been surprised, intrigued, and inspired by the successes we’ve witnessed from marketing leaders in every industry. And as innovation so often does, this has broadened our perspective about the possibilities ahead.
The customer experience looks much different than it did in 2007. Today’s customers are the true innovators and are re-imagining how they discover, engage, consume, and seek service. We’re living and operating in the Experience Economy, where a customer’s experience with your brand–whether that’s across marketing, commerce, sales, or service–is inseparable from the value of the goods and services you provide. This new normal is an invitation for change.
That’s why this year, we’re putting a fresh spin on the Markies, expanding their scope to celebrate creators of legendary experiences across the entire customer journey.
The Markie Awards are now open to all CX, including award categories for marketing, sales, service, and commerce:
• The Apex Award for Best Overall Customer Experience
• The Nexus Award for Best CX Ecosystem
• The Thinker Award for Best Innovation in CX (Marketing, Sales & Service)
• The Insight Award for Best Use of Data
• The Heartstrings People’s Choice Award
• The Upshot Award for Best Demonstrated ROI (Marketing, Sales & Service
• The Cultivator Award for Best Lead Management Program
• The Omni Award for Best Omni-Channel Experience (Marketing, Sales & Service)
• The Borderless Award for Best International Marketing Campaign
• The Pinpoint Award for Best Account-Based Marketing Strategy
• The Convert Award for Best Commerce Experience
Make your Markie Awards submission here by January 18th, 2019.
We’re facing a future where connected experiences reign and the rate of innovation shows no signs of slowing. And the brands who remember this will have the advantage.
We’re looking forward to seeing who pulls ahead at the 2019 Markie Awards.
Share your customer experience story by January 18th, 2019 and Join us in Las Vegas, March 19-21, 2019 for Modern Customer Experience, where thousands of CX practitioners, partners, and experts will gather together under one roof.