A few weeks ago we released our latest and greatest “essential” – the Modern Marketing Essentials Guide to Cross-Channel Marketing.
This eBook was created specifically to address the fact that 78% of customers receive a fragmented experience as they move from channel-to-channel, according to research from Accenture.
The eBook provided valuable insights including:
- Where you and your company fall in the great cross-channel continuum.
- The three core points we’ve compiled to support your ability to ramp up your cross-channel marketing activities.
- Why a leading educator from one of the country’s finest business schools says it’s important to provide a seamless, cross-channel experience to consumers and prospects.
- And yes, a lot more…
In our new Guide, Frictionless B2C: Ironing out the rough spots in a marketing world full of wrinkles, we delve into some ways to remove any friction B2C marketers may be having as it relates to delivering a cross-channel marketing experience.
The Guide will highlight, among others:
- A snapshot of today’s B2C audience experience, gone bad.
- The problem: Poor Integration = Channel Frustration
- The solution: The Frictionless Customer Journey, how to get there to ensure no more bumps, detours, or hiccups.
When you combine the above statistic that 78% of customers receive a fragmented experience as they move from channel-to-channel with the fact 94% of customers have discontinued communications with a company because they receive irrelevant promotions and messages, it is clear you need to download Frictionless B2C: Ironing out the rough spots in a marketing world full of wrinkles.
You will also want to download the Modern Marketing Essentials Guide to Cross-Channel Marketing while you're at it.
And for any B2B marketers out there, you will want to check out Frictionless B2B: Creating a smoother customer journey in a world of marketing potholes.