What a week! Eloqua Experience wrapped up yesterday, and it was rocking! Quite literally, actually, with 2 earthquakes felt on Thursday. We used the Eloqua tweet feeder cloud connector to look at the #EE11SF hashtag on Twitter to see when people were tweeting and how the audience for that hashtag grew with each major event.
- The excitement around the keynote announcements was at least 4x stronger than a 4.2 magnitude quake
- People tweeted all through the night (and morning) after the Markies.
- There were new and very influential tweeters during the keynotes. Why were the ones who popped up on day 2 silent on day 1? Late arrivals, perhaps?
- People tweet like mad in session, and then dip during intermissions, even if there is an earthquake.
- The Eloqua Experience hashtag ended up in over half a million unique tweet streams over 3 days.
- most prolific: @abneedles with 108 tweets and 13 retweets
- most followed: @steveology with 41k +. Also, highest Klout of 73.2
- most prescient: "More earthquakes to come at the Markie dinner tonight - make sure
you're there!" @chadhorenfeldt
Thanks everyone for making this event such a success by being a part of the Eloqua Community. Can't wait until next year.
Sign Up now for Chart of the Week to get a sales and marketing performance snapshot in your inbox every week!