Looking to add another thought leadership notch to your marketing maven belt? Perhaps your team moved marketing mountains this past year and you’re looking for a place to showcase your stuff? Join us this fall in London!
The Modern Marketing Experience conference offers an unprecedented opportunity to gain insights from experts in marketing automation, social marketing, content marketing, and big data at a single premier event. With programs designed for Modern Marketing executives and practitioners along transformation and execution tracks, you will take home the strategy and tactics you need to make Modern Marketing strategies succeed in your organization.
Here are 5 reasons to submit a speaking proposal so you can share your expertise at the event — from previous speakers’ testimonials!
1. Learn the latest and greatest in best practice marketing from industry experts. “Events like Modern Marketing Experience are a goldmine of best practice advice,” said Kim Yeatman, Marketing Operations Director, Thomson Reuters. “Having spent four years earning our Markie Award, I thought it was time to share some of ours.”
“I wanted to meet Eloqua peers and find out what they were doing with Eloqua,” said Mark Plant, Marketing Operations Director, Micro Focus. Tips, tricks, resourcing, the works — it was a priceless opportunity for a general dipstick into modern marketing and for me to benchmark where we really were on our Eloqua journey.”
2. Strut your success with a case study showcase- “Presenting your work to an industry audience forces you to shape your work into a coherent story,” said Thomson Reuters’ Yeatman.
3. Add another presentation to your thought leadership arsenal. “We have driven more change in our organization by re-using the same story internally,” said Thomson Reuters’ Yeatman.
4. Expand your network of marketing cohorts. “I got to network with fellow speakers via conference call prior to the event, meet them face to face and also meet up with a wider Eloqua network afterwards,” said Plant, of Micro Focus. The audience I addressed were genuinely interested in what I’d said – and were very keen to delve into murkier depths afterwards over a coffee.”
5. Break new marketing ground by sharing your vision. “I had presented Basware's vision for the benefits resulting from greater Sales and Marketing alignment and the path we were taking to achieve it,” said Ceri Jones, Vice President, Demand Generation & Marketing Operations, Basware. “I was glad to be offered the opportunity to share our experiences and the results that we had achieved in pipeline conversion, pipeline velocity, and increased marketing-driven revenue from the journey so far, as well as preview phase two, focused on lead scoring and nurturing,”
Submit your speaker proposal today! Join us for Modern Marketing Experience Europe at the end of October in London. Call for speakers will be open from March 3 – April 4, 2014, and selected speakers will be notified in early May.