Monday Jun 13, 2011
Monday Mar 15, 2010
By marina on Mar 15, 2010
Here are a few tips on using Subversion with NetBeans. In my case the Subversion was setup on a system with ssh tunnel, so we'll go over authentication settings as well. My development environment is Mac OS X 10.5.8 with NetBeans 6.8. The remote svn system is running Solaris 10 x64.
1. We'll start with SSH related details to enable permission to the ssh server. First, let's create a PKI key-pair and then upload the public key to the remote svn server...[Read More]
Marina Fisher is a member of Oracle ISV Engineering team, posting blogs around industries, technologies, and applications she is working with.
- Discovering Solaris FC lib in OpsCenter
- Subclipse Network connection closed unexpectedly
- NetBeans, Subversion, and remote ssh server
- Web 2.0 Fundamentals
- Peer Financing for Developers
- Technology Evolution
- The Hacker Fair
- On Leadership
- Clean energy opportunity and 800,000 new jobs
- OOW and Social Networking