EJB 3.2 Final Release Candidate is available for review
By Marina Vatkina on Apr 04, 2013
This is your chance to make sure that the EJB 3.2 spec and javadoc are correct!
The files for review are available in the project download area. All comments must be submitted before noon PT on April 9th to be considered for inclusion.
Final Release Candidate of the Core Doc
This is the list of changes as specified in the Revision History:
- Editorial changes
- Specified that the unqualified bean class name can be used as the value in the method-name element to bind constructor-level interceptors
- Simplified requirements for definition of a security role using the ejb deployment descriptor
- Restricted use of JTA transactional interceptors with EJBs
- Aligned environment entries requirements with the Java EE Platform specification
- Noted that if a transaction had been marked for rollback, the value of the application exception rollback element has no effect
- Updated "What is New in This Release"
- Updated XML Schema definition to the latest version
- Clarified that no-interface view and no-methods interface message listener methods are non-static public methods
- Removed restriction on final modifier for methods which are not exposed through a no-interface view or are not message listener methods with no-methods interface
The changes are all editorial
Minor changes to the package.html