By mcraig on Nov 03, 2006
Mark Craig now manages the Directory Integration Team, part of the Directory Services engineering group. Until mid-2007, Mark worked as lead writer on Sun's Directory Server documentation, then he managed Sun's Identity Documentation teams before coming back to concentrate on Directory.
Tired of waiting for the official doc to come out? Ready to fix a thing or two in the docs yourself? With OpenDS Wiki, you simply join, login, and start editing. You are the expert. Share what you know.
The following links take you to official Directory Server product documentation in HTML and PDF formats. Thanks in advance for your comments, questions, and suggestions.
- Directory Server 4.x (time to upgrade)
- Directory Server 5.0 (time to upgrade)
- Directory Server 5.1 (multi-platform edition)
- Directory Server 5.1 (Solaris edition, also read the
related Solaris system administration documentation)
- Directory Server 5.2
- Directory Server Enterprise Edition 6.0 (covers Directory Server,
Directory Proxy Server, Identity Synchronization for Windows,
Directory Server Resource Kit)
- Directory Server Enterprise Edition 6.1
- Directory Server Enterprise Edition 6.2
- Directory Server Enterprise Edition 6.3
- Directory Server Enterprise Edition 7.0
Another way to find answers to your Directory Server questions is to search the sun.com domain with your favorite search engine. Your query might look something like the following:"Directory Server" nsslapd-allids-threshold site:sun.com
Mark lives near Grenoble, France, with his wife and three children.