Update Note the changes in the links to the release candidate.
The OpenDS development team is pleased to announce immediate availability of the release candidate for OpenDS 2.2 Update 1.
OpenDS 2.2 Update 1 incorporates fixes for the following
issues with OpenDS 2.2, the latest stable release.
- Revision 6561 (Issue #4575) - Issues prevented use of dsreplication with jdk1.6.0_21 on Linux.
- Revisions 6414, 6518 (Issue #4553) - Referential Integrity Plugin failed to remove a group member.
- Revision 6400 (Issue #4547) - Search Filter matching differed for cn=Directory Manager and plain user.
- Revision 6405 (Issue #4546) - Exception during replication caused deadlock.
- Revision 6519 (Issue #4534) - Replication using security failed to resume after server restart.
- Revision 6399 (Issue #4523) - ACI and subentry caches were not updated on replicas.
- Revision 6365 (Issue #4492) - Base search returned unknown error.
The OpenDS 2.2 release notes are changing slightly to
accommodate the update. The rest of the OpenDS 2.2 documentation applies as is. Access the OpenDS 2.2 wiki at https://docs.opends.org/2.2/.
The purpose of the release candidate is to solicit additional
testing before the update is officially ready. The OpenDS QA team is currently working on qualifying this release candidate. Please test the release candidate with your client applications, in your environment or on
your favorite platform.
If you do find a bug, please report it with Issue Tracker.
We welcome community feedback. Please report your experience
with OpenDS on our mailing lists.
OpenDS 2.2 Update1 is built from revision 6184 of our source
The direct link to download the core server is: http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/2.2.1-RC1/OpenDS-2.2.1.zip.
The direct link to download the DSML gateway is: http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/2.2.1-RC1/OpenDS-2.2.1-DSML.war.
We have also updated the archive that may be used to install
OpenDS via Java Web Start. You may launch that using the URL http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/2.2.1-RC1/OpenDS-2.2.1-DSML.war, or visit https://www.opends.org/wiki/page/OverviewOfTheQuickSetupTool
for more information.
Detailed information about this build is available at http://www.opends.org/promoted-builds/2.2.1-RC1/,
including the detailed change log.