Monday Feb 08, 2010
Thursday Nov 12, 2009
By MandyWaite on Nov 12, 2009
I'll be giving a talk on SourceJuicer at the London OpenSolaris User Group meeting on Wednesday 18th November. On before me is Owen Roberts from the Solaris Sustaining group, and he'll be talking about how the core of OpenSolaris will move to being built from source directly to IPS packages (yay!).
So if you are interested, here and then come along to the Sun Customer Briefing Centre at:
45 King William Street
London, EC4R 9AN
Doors open at 6PM and the talking starts at 6:30PM, there'll be food and socialising afterward.
While on the subject of SourceJuicer, George Drapeau the OSS core team lead here in ISV-Engineering at Sun has just published a video blog on installing Acquia Drupal on OpenSolaris from the /contrib repository. You can find it on George's Blog, it's very slick :o)
- Leaving Oracle
- Faban at Fosdem
- Ruby and Lighttpd updates in OpenSolaris
- Alfresco on Glassfish revised for 3.2r2
- Excited about new software much?
- SourceJuicer at London OpenSolaris User Group meetup
- Time for a new Alfresco on Glassfish walkthrough
- autoconf weirdness
- Installing OpenSolaris packages from /contrib and /pending
- Ruby MySQL nearly in OpenSolaris
No bookmarks in folder