Whether you have already been working with Oracle VM or considering to use it, there are management capabilities available to you to use as a partner as part of your solution or services.
The integration of Oracle VM Server for x86 with Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center provides you the platform to manage Oracle VM Manager, Oracle VM Servers, server pools, and the virtual machines through Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center UI.
If you utilize Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center, the following are example management operations available to you for Oracle VM Server for x86 deployments:
- Discover deployed Oracle VM Managers
- Provision Oracle VM Servers
- Discover existing Oracle VM Servers
- Launch Oracle VM Manager UI
- Create virtual machines
- Provision OS on virtual machines
- Create server pools
- Connect to Oracle VM Manager console
- Manage storage repositories of Oracle VM Server for x86
- Perform management operations on Oracle VM Servers and virtual machines
Learn more about this capability from the reference guide here
. For more information about Oracle Enterprise Manager and how it can be used by partners join the Oracle PartnerNetwork KnowledgeZone at http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/enterprisemanager