10 Tips for Partners - Oracle 2012 PartnerNetwork Exchange Planning
By Get.Specialized!-Oracle on Sep 24, 2012
With the Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange @ Oracle OpenWorld 2013 just around the corner, here are 10 tips to aid partners in planning and preparation.
- Before you arrive, select the Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange Sessions you and your team will attend
- Signup for the Test Fest and the exams you and your team can take while attending
- Review the Subject Area Focus on Documents to help you zero in on the Oracle OpenWorld sessions to attend
- Use the handy floor plans to get familiar with what is where in the exposition hall this year before you arrive
- Sunday just after lunch at 1pm, attend the PartnerNetwork Exchange keynote , Moscone North, Hall D, followed by the session track kickoffs
- Sunday night , 7:30pm – 10:30 pm , checkout the OPN AfterDark Reception where you can meet and network with contacts from around the world
- On Sunday and Monday, be sure check in with the Social Media Rally Coordinator for maximum social media expertise and exposure
- On Monday through Wednesday, meet with Oracle Partner representatives at the Oracle PartnerNetwork Lounge Moscone South, Exhibit Hall, Room 100
- Take and share your PartnerNetwork pictures during the week with OPN on Instagram
- Be prepared to share with roving OPN team member reporters, how you are leveraging your OPN Specializations to provide innovative solutions and services for the Cloud. You never know – it could aid in getting you exposure as a possible speaker for next year’s event.