10 Tips for Partners - 2013 Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange Planning
By Get.Specialized!-Oracle on Sep 17, 2013
4. Use the Moscone floor plans and Marriott Marquis floor plans to get familiar with what is where in the exposition hall is the Partner Lounge and where OPN Exchange sessions are being held this year before you arrive
5. Sunday just after lunch at 1pm, don’t ,miss the PartnerNetwork Exchange keynote, Moscone South Gateway Ballroom, followed by the session track kickoffs in the Esplanade rooms
6. Sunday night, 7:00pm, Partners can attend the OPN AfterDark Reception where you can meet and network with Oracle and other peers from around the world
7. On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday be sure check in at the Social Media Rally for maximum social media expertise and exposure
8. On Monday through Wednesday 9:45am to 6pm, meet with Oracle Partner representatives at the Oracle PartnerNetwork Lounge Moscone South, Exhibit Hall, Room 100
10. Watch and be prepared to share with roving OPN team member reporters, on how you are leveraging your OPN Specializations to provide innovative solutions and services for customers. You never know – it could aid in getting an invitation to be a speaker for the next event!