By Maijaliisa Burkert on Apr 21, 2009
Have you signed up for the JavaOne conference yet? If not, you only have one more day to catch the early bird registration for a savings of $200! To get the discount you must register by April 22 (tomorrow).
This year's JavaOne will be from June 2-5 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
The conference is a great place to get hands-on experience, network with peers, and connect with technology experts and industry leaders.
At java.sun.com/javaone you can download the conference guide, get the details on more than 200 technical sessions, Birds-of-a-Feather, as well as information on the Hands-on Labs and the Java University program. You can also sign up for the JavaOne conference RSS feed or the JavaOne mailing list to get all the latest information.
Some of the sessions planned for the conference include:
- Cloud Computing: Show Me the Money
- Java in Brazilian Digital TV: Interactivity and Digital Inclusion on TV
- A Music Visualizer with the Java Media Framework API and JavaFX Technology
- The Modular Java Platform and Project Jigsaw
- Securing Web and Service-Oriented Architectures with Apache Axis, WSS4J, Spring, and OpenLDAP
- Exploiting Concurrency with Dynamic Languages
- Web 2.0 Phone Home: Rapid Development of Telecom-Enabled Web Applications