I did a Building Predictive Analytical Applications using Oracle Data Mining
recorded webcast for IOUG earlier this week. If this interests you, you can either watch the streaming presentation and demo
hosted by the Independent Oracle User Group at http://www.ioug.org/
in conjunction with the Oracle Business Intelligence, Wartehousing and Analytics Special Interest Group (BIWA SIG at www.oraclebiwa.org
) or the download the 84 MB file by clicking on this link to the Building Predictive Analytical Applications using Oracle Data Mining.
wmv file. It included an overview of data mining, Oracle Data Mining, some demo slides, and then several example applications where we've factory-installed ODM predictive analytics methodologies into the Appls for self-learning and real-time deployment of ODM models.
Example Predictive Analytics Applications (partial list)
- Oracle Communications & Retail Industry Models —factory installed data mining for specific industries
- Oracle Spend Classification
- Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM) Predictive Workforce
- Oracle Fusion Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Sales Prediction
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager real-time Security
- Oracle Complex Event Processing integrated with ODM models
- Predictive Incident Monitoring Service for Oracle Database customers
Pretty cool stuff if you or your customers are interested in analytics. Here's the link to the ppt slides.