Best Oracle "Tech Stack" YouTube Demo Contest!
BIWA Wants YOU (Customers, Partners, Oracle Employees, whatever--everyone!) to post on YouTube one or multiple YouTube videos that highlight BIWA focused Oracle technologies/products/features or anything BIWA related! See #BIWASGOTTALENT
- Customers, Partners, Students, Friends of BIWA--Anyone!
- Oracle Employees--Note: Any concerns about eligibility for Oracle employees is the responsibility of the employee
Judges will award points per the following scheme--MAX 100 points
- Maximum of 40 points: Perception of usefulness and value added to the BIWA community, user or company
- Maximum 25 points (5 points each): Each Oracle product or major feature highlighted e.g. 5 points for OAA, 5 points for Spatial, 5 points for OBIEE, BDA, BDD, etc.
- Maximum of 10 points: Completeness and clarity of associated documentation, reusable code, etc.
- Maximum of 15 points: Intangibles e.g. cleverness, sizzle, coolness, etc.--whatever excites and moves the judges
- Maximum of 10 points: Most "likes" on YouTube
Each YouTube recorded "live" entry must include:
- BIWAS GOT TALENT with BIWA Summit 2016 Logo (above on this page)
- Title of your YouTube Video
- Author(s), titles and contact information
- Include #BIWASGOTTALENT in the meta information on YouTube
- When submitting on YouTube and send an email to email@example.com with a link
- Presentation must be not to exceed more than 10 minutes of YouTube video. Submissions longer than 10 minute will be severely penalized by the judges. :(
The top two presentations in each category will be shown at BIWA Summit 2016 in Redwood Shores, California, January 26-28, 2016
Winners will be chosen based on a combination of the number of points received from the judges. Submitters are encouraged to promote their #BIWASGOTTALENT video to accumulate "likes". Prize can be taken as cash or donation to charity.
Rules, Regulations and Other Details:
- By submitting your entry, you agree that BIWA may use your submission for marketing or other purposes
- The winner will be notified by email by January 28th, 2016 and does not have to be present at BIWA Summit 2016 to win
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org