Welcome to our New Year Kickoff Blog for Anything and Everything "Backup & Recovery"!
We are looking forward to an exciting year across our technology portfolio, including Recovery Manager (RMAN), Oracle Secure Backup (OSB), Database Backup Cloud Service (DBBCS), and Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance (ZDLRA). We will also post on the evolving backup/recovery/data protection market and share industry trends/best practices for enterprises looking to modernize their backup solutions.
A few highlights to kickoff the new year:
- AskTOM Backup & Recovery Office Hours - January 2020. In this month's session, we cover an overview of the Backup & Recovery Technologies Portfolio, announcement for new Recovery Appliance Archive to OCI Cloud support, and overview/tips for Pluggable Database Backup & Recovery. Be sure to subscribe for future sessions hosted by Oracle Product Management.
- Recovery Appliance Resources Central. Bookmark this page for all the latest papers, presentations, videos, and customer references on this first-in-industry Engineered System purpose-built for Oracle database protection.
- New Energy Transfer and Swisscom Recovery Appliance Customer Success Videos
- New Backup & Recovery 101 Videos
- How the database is different than other applications with respect to backup retention
- Comparison of traditional backup strategies to modern efficient, higher performing, and resilient strategies
- Introduction to the key value propositions of the Recovery Appliance
- Get Started with the Oracle Database Backup Cloud Service, a cost-effective, secure, offsite storage service. This service also enables migration of your on-premises databases to the Oracle Cloud.
- Come speak to one of our experts at an upcoming event:
As always, let us know via the Comments section below what topics you want to see covered.