Tuesday Dec 19, 2006
Thursday Dec 07, 2006
By lukas on Dec 07, 2006
Don't hesitate to report a problem with NetBeans or Mobility Pack on Vista.
On the left side is a screenshot taken on the Vista with running NetBeans Mobility Pack + WTK
Saturday Dec 02, 2006
By lukas on Dec 02, 2006
There is one more big news. The Sun Java Toolkit for CDC is bundled in the Mobility Pack for CDC installer. It definitelly ioncreased the size of the installer but it will increase usability. Now the Mobility Pack 5.5 for CDC works out-of-box. Just install it and you can start working. Cool.
On the right side is screen shot of the new skin of the CDC Toolkit emulator. Doesn't look cool? (the screenshot was taken on Windows Vista)
The only sad thing about the Sun Java Toolkit for CDC is that it supports only AGUI. It means that if you want develop an Personal Profile application you will have to download another emulator (SDK).
Do you want to try it?
- Download the Mobility Pack 5.5 for CDC - daily builds - choose 5.5 as NetBeans Version and Daily as Build Type.
Wednesday Nov 29, 2006
By lukas on Nov 29, 2006
That's are the reason why we don't publish Mobility Pack Milestone 5.
UPDATE: I forgot to notice - There is NetBeans Milestone 5 available. Do you wanna taste new editor features? Go and try it!
Thursday Nov 23, 2006
By lukas on Nov 23, 2006
To be strict: There will be Sun Java Wireless Toolkit for CLDC for Fedora Core.
This is the main channel to share news, tips and other stuff related to my work. Sometimes you can find even personal stuff. Enjoy your reading...
- So long and thanks for all the bugs
- Beta is here Final release comes soon.
- Go, Go dances with NetBeans 6.9 Beta
- New blog for JavaFX Composer
- NetBeans 6.9 Milestone 1
- Java FX Composer Preview2
- NetBeans 6.8 Patch 1 - looot of fixes for JavaFX
- [video] Overreacting to Oracle Acquisition
- [interview] JavaFX Composer a Big Step for JavaFX?
- [demo] JavaFX Composer na CZJUG
No bookmarks in folder