By lukas on Feb 15, 2010
New and noteworthy:
- Shapes - you can now add the shapes into your design. Most of the JavaFX 1.2.3 are available (what's missing?). Anyway, don't miss the CTRL+move feature.
- Animation on States - specify default "interpolar" and "duration" for all animations in a state. It's very easy - look at the tutorial
- Data Support improved - read AND write. XML, JSON, JDBC, GET or POST. You should try it. Look at demos...
- JavaFX Effects - with all effects available in JavaFX 1.2.3 SDK, no comment.
- Colors - now in palette. And in customizer.
- Templates - the "Exclusively Visible" template has new options. Find out which
- Charts - experimental for now. However they work. It's a bit complicated for first time however you'll get used to it - look at the tutorial. IMO, we have to create a demo for next Milestone.
- Samples - a few new ones and improved old ones. Check them online Google Image Search, Twitter Client, Magic Label II
- Java FX Composer Preview 2 New and Noteworthy page
- Let us know your comments - nbusers-AT-netbeans.org or users-AT-javafx.netbeans.org