[SURVEY] Questions for NetCAT users - U can answer 2
By lukas on Oct 30, 2005
Questions of survey
- What are the most significant features that you use for your development in Mobility Pack?
- Choose which code generation approach you would like to have in Mobility Pack:
- Based on two classes. First is an abstract class that is readonly for user and designer is modifying the whole file. Second is a class extending the first one and contains all user codes and could be fully modifyable by users.
- There are many guarded blocks in generated class and user can add his/her custom code directly into particular place between the guarded blocks. (Current state in 5.0)
- Two-way editing. Designer is reconstructing the visual screen and flow design by recognizing patterns in the source code. A change made in visual part is propagated to the source code.
- What features would make the Visual Designer more productive?
- What features would make the Wireless Connection Bridge more productive?
- What new features would make the Mobility Pack more productive?
- What other tools do you use for your Java ME development?