Blackberry Development Using NetBeans Mobility
By lukas on Jan 07, 2006
You need only RIM Blackberry JDE 4.1 and NetBeans 5.0 with Mobility Pack. Set up your enviroment like in the article and you are ready to develop.
- Blackberry Development Using NetBeans Mobility article
- NetBeans and Mobility Pack 5.0 download
- RIM Blackberry JDE 4.1
Well, some users asked interesting questions on mailing lists. The answer are here:
- your midlet will appear among the others application in the BlackBerry desktop. I was confused first time before I fount it and found out how to select it. Look at the screenshot on the right side. My midlet is in surrounded with red color.
- I still don't know how to add icon to my midlet. I found that it has to be 28x28 pixels but I give it up
- Use BlackBerry development forums for questions about development of application for BlackBerry
- An Introduction to BlackBerry J2ME Applications - this might be interesting reading