Saturday Dec 22, 2007
Via xkcd. I know a few members of the SkROCKi band who this applies to. The sad thing is we don't have the right console for the drum set, so I have to wait in line at Best Buy to play the demo set. The Mr. and kid are my #1 fans -- they enjoy my performances from afar so they don't have to hassle with the rest of my fan base. Who can blame them, really.
- Exiting the Sun Ride
- [Poll] Would you pay for on-demand conference session streams?
- Venue needed: Nov 19th Colorado Front Range Girl Geek Dinner
- Checking off the "Be a guest blogger" box
- Embracing Social Communities: A CIO's Crib Sheet
- Some "feel good" Outside Perspective
- Still think corporate participation in Social Media is optional?
- You may own your digital footprint, but will it be there tomorrow?
- Community Moderation: A Success Story
- Free Cloud Webinar Sept 1st: "Protecting Your Services in the Cloud"