I am sad to see that the gorgeous Rocky Mountain view from my front porch is soon to be a distant memory. The lot across the street is being prepped for a new house. While I'm sure it will provide shelter for a deserving family and will positively contribute to the value of my own home, it's a sad obstruction in my opinion.
- Exiting the Sun Ride
- [Poll] Would you pay for on-demand conference session streams?
- Venue needed: Nov 19th Colorado Front Range Girl Geek Dinner
- Checking off the "Be a guest blogger" box
- Embracing Social Communities: A CIO's Crib Sheet
- Some "feel good" Outside Perspective
- Still think corporate participation in Social Media is optional?
- You may own your digital footprint, but will it be there tomorrow?
- Community Moderation: A Success Story
- Free Cloud Webinar Sept 1st: "Protecting Your Services in the Cloud"