Today is Mr. Skrocki's 40th birthday, so instead of making a fool of myself and attempting to sing him the Marilyn Monroe rendition of Happy Birthday or attempting to write him a song, I thought I'd limit the corniness to posting the following video of one of his all time favorite singers (& I'm sure it has nothing to do with the tight pants she had to be sewn into in "Grease" ):
- Exiting the Sun Ride
- [Poll] Would you pay for on-demand conference session streams?
- Venue needed: Nov 19th Colorado Front Range Girl Geek Dinner
- Checking off the "Be a guest blogger" box
- Embracing Social Communities: A CIO's Crib Sheet
- Some "feel good" Outside Perspective
- Still think corporate participation in Social Media is optional?
- You may own your digital footprint, but will it be there tomorrow?
- Community Moderation: A Success Story
- Free Cloud Webinar Sept 1st: "Protecting Your Services in the Cloud"