By lskrocki on Nov 23, 2007
Things on my list:
- Two-in-One Citrus Juicer
- Kyocera Adjustable Ceramic Peeler
- Wüsthof Classic Chef's Knife, 4 1/2"
- Malaia: Reminds me of Tide -- my favorite laundry detergent
- 75cm yoga ball
- Jawbone Bluetooth Headset
- A nice box of dark chocolate truffles
- Spa certificate
- Nike + iPod kit
- Kindle: Call me old fashioned, but reading is an indulgence that I wish I had more time for -- nothing beats reading from a hard copy book.
- Bath robe
- Another bath robe
- More slippers
Dancing with the Stars WiiGot it this weekend. It's lame. Electronic Ice BucketBad review via Adam on Twitter Dyson AnimalThinking I might be bitter about receiving an vacuum cleaner for Christmas -- like the year Mr. Skrocki gave me an iron 2-3 wrinkle-filler injectionsSame theory for the vacuum applies here I'd like to adopt that adorably considerate, smart kid, Alex, on Kid Nation -- he's the one with glasses and the giant front toothHe's clearly not available for adoption. Plus, based on his profile, he's really interested in politics and every time I get into political discussions, I end up using terms not suitable for children's ears