Wednesday Jan 23, 2008
Tuesday Jan 15, 2008
By lmalvent on Jan 15, 2008
The VisualVM Milestone 1 has just been released.
Major changes in this release:
- improved UI,
- better support for Sun and BEA virtual machines,
- simple localhost viewer (right-click on the Local node and select the Open action),
- recognition of some applications (Ant, Tomcat, GlassFish/SJSAS, JBoss, NetBeans),
- removed redundant telemetry information.
If you want to play with the new bits just download it from the project's java.net website and send us feedback.
Saturday Nov 24, 2007
By lmalvent on Nov 24, 2007
Monday Nov 19, 2007
Thursday Oct 18, 2007
By lmalvent on Oct 18, 2007
At JavaOne this year we showed a first prototype of a new all-in-one troubleshooting tool for the Java platform named VisualVM.
We promised that we would make it public as soon as we could and the time has come.
Go to the VisualVM project on java.net, download the new tool, give it a try and send us feedback.
Tuesday Jun 26, 2007
By lmalvent on Jun 26, 2007
Eager to learn more about the monitoring and management features of the Java SE 6 Platform?
If yes, I'm going to give a talk about the JMX, JConsole and M&M technologies and the different serviceability tools available in the Java SE 6 Platform at TheServerSide Java Symposium Europe in Barcelone on June 28, 2007.
For more detailed info about my talk have a look at the TSSJS Europe website.
I look forward to seeing you all there!
Thursday Jun 21, 2007
By lmalvent on Jun 21, 2007
Peter Doornbosch has written an enhanced JTop plugin for JConsole.
If you want to know more about the new features it incorporates and play with it go to:
- VisualVM's JMX API entrypoints available in VisualVM-Tools module
- JDK 6 Update 7 Java VisualVM and VisualVM 1.0 released
- VisualVM Beta 2 released
- VisualVM Beta 1 released
- VisualVM Milestone 3 released
- JConsole plugin for VisualVM Milestone 1
- VisualVM Milestone 1 released
- JConsole plugin for VisualVM Preview 2
- MBean Browser plugin in VisualVM Preview 2
- VisualVM: The new all-in-one troubleshooting tool for the Java platform