By lmalvent on Mar 10, 2008
VisualVM Beta 1 has been released.
What's new on JMX side?
- Support for explicit JMX connections (Applications > Add JMX connection...).
- explicit JMX connections are persisted between VisualVM sessions
- separate connection and security dialogs (opened only when required)
- security credentials persisted between sessions (no need to reauthenticate)
- Options panel settings:
- MBeans tab plotter polling period
- JConsole plugin path
- JConsole tabs refresh period
- MBeans tab: notification number displayed in Notifications subtab label (a la JConsole 5)
What's new on Profiler side?
- Java core classes excluded by default.
New cool stuff!
- Application snapshots
- GlassFish plugin available for download on VisualVM Plugin Center
Visit https://visualvm.dev.java.net for download or to get more information.
Use feedback at visualvm.dev.java.net mailing list to send us your feedback.