The Oracle mainline Linux kernel team works as part of the Linux kernel community to develop new features and maintain existing code.
Our team is globally distributed and includes leading core kernel developers and industry veterans.
This blog is edited by James Morris <email@example.com>
- Smatch Static Analysis Tool Overview, by Dan Carpenter
- China Linux Storage and File System (CLSF) Workshop 2015 Report
- Linux Kernel hugetlbfs Enhancements, by Mike Kravetz
- Upcoming LinuxCon Participation by Oracle Kernel Team & Related Folk
- On Self Describing Filesystem Metadata, by Darrick Wong
- We're Hiring! Linux Kernel Performance Engineer
- Improving Sunvnet Performance on Linux for SPARC, by Sowmini Varadhan
- China Linux Storage and File System (CLSF) Workshop 2014
- Upcoming BTRFS Presentation by Liu Bo at the Korea Linux Forum
- Improving the Performance of Transparent Huge Pages in Linux, by Khalid Aziz