The Oracle mainline Linux kernel team works as part of the Linux kernel community to develop new features and maintain existing code.
Our team is globally distributed and includes leading core kernel developers and industry veterans.
This blog is maintained by James Morris <email@example.com>
- On Self Describing Filesystem Metadata, by Darrick Wong
- We're Hiring! Linux Kernel Performance Engineer
- Improving Sunvnet Performance on Linux for SPARC, by Sowmini Varadhan
- China Linux Storage and File System (CLSF) Workshop 2014
- Upcoming BTRFS Presentation by Liu Bo at the Korea Linux Forum
- Improving the Performance of Transparent Huge Pages in Linux, by Khalid Aziz
- NFS Over RDMA Community Development
- LSF/MM 2014 and ext4 Summit Notes by Darrick Wong
- CLSF & CLK 2013 Trip Report by Jeff Liu and Liu Bo
- IETF 87 NFSv4 Working Group meeting report by Chuck Lever